Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday meanderings: Realizations

I've come to realize that my job...
...is fascinating to me but sometimes hard to explain to others.
 
I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
...I tend to zone out and not fully register how I get from one destination to another.
 
I've come to realize that I need...
...hugs. Lots of hugs. 
 
I've come to realize that I have lost...
...something, but I haven't figured out what it is yet. haha....
 
I've come to realize that I hate it when...
...people are chronically negative without trying to either change their predicament or at least look for the bright side of life. We are all tremendously blessed!
 
I've come to realize that people....
...are beautiful. Sometimes you just need to look beyond the outward appearance.
 
I've come to realize that I'll always be...
...me. :-)
 
I've come to realize that my cell phone is...
...archaic and I'm so tempted to get a smart phone.
 
I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
...I was overwhelmed for unknown reasons.
 
I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
...I should have spent more time reading my Bible and praying.
 
I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
...sleep, attitude changes and bigger life questions than I have time for right now.
 
I've come to realize that today...
...can still be a good day if I choose a different response.
 
I've come to realize that tonight...
...will be awesome, as I continue my journey of learning to cook healthy foods.
 
I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...
...be 32 years old and happy.
 
I've come to realize that I really want to...
...be a servant, love deeply and be known.
 
I've come to realize that life...
...doesn't have to be understood. I just have to trust.
 
I've come to realize that this weekend...
...can't come soon enough. 
 
I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...
...is worship music.
 
I've come to realize that my friends...
...are always and only a phone call away.
 
I've come to realize that this year...
...could be a big year of personal and spiritual growth as well as learning, if I choose to make it so.

No comments: