Monday, February 04, 2013

Monday Meanderings

~ I need to get more sleep so I don't start my days so groggy.

~ Friendships are complicated and yet beautiful parts of our lives. I find myself grateful for the friendships in my life and prompted to spend more time on some of those relationships to deepen what we have.

~ Effective time management is not a great strength of mine.

~ It seems like this time of year, I am always cold. That is not a complaint, simply a statement of fact.

~ Even though there's a sticker in the corner of my windshield, it's still hard for me to remember to get an oil change. Do you believe the sticker and go every 3,000 miles or do you wait until 5,000 miles? Seems like everyone has a different opinion.

~ I miss running and yet I'm having so much trouble making time to get to the gym.

~ Related to the above statement: I am much to busy but can't figure out what to cut out of my life. So many people that I love and want to hang out with.

No comments: