* People need discipline
* Sometimes it’s okay to laugh at the silly things kids do. It’s always okay to laugh at yourself
* God is BIG!
* At camp, sometimes you smell
* Bugs and frogs while icky, can be really cool
* Showering is overrated
* No matter how tough a kid acts, they are still a kid and will get excited about kid things.
* There is nothing better than praying with a kid and helping them accept Christ
* There are so many stars
* There are not enough songs in the world that have motions
* Loving a kid sometimes means taking away kool-aid
* To a camper, talking to a boy or just walking past automatically means you’re dating
* Band-aids can fix (almost) anything
* Encouragement can help you conquer all kinds of fears
* A hug can change your attitude completely
* Your co-workers can be your best friends
* God can use any experience for His glory. ANY!
* Sometimes you just have to wear dirty clothes
* When kids rebel, they are making sure you care enough to be consistent.
* Canoe trips can bring a group together or make your life awful.
* Your attitude sets the tone for the week.
* Running in circles playing Cat & Mouse can keep kids entertained for hours
* Sunscreen is your friend.
* Giving your backpack a names makes it a thousand times cooler
* Sometimes the lessons you’re teaching are the ones you need to learn
* Little kids are really scared of fish
* Don’t give campers water before bed
* Fish eat spit!
* Frogs are huge and sound like cows
* Boys have cooties
* It’s okay to be alone
* No matter how manly they act, boys are still afraid of the dark
* Mud is fun to play in