Sunday, May 25, 2008

A sweet ride

Today I got to ride in and later drive a really sweet truck. It was a brand new Chevy Silverado - only 500 miles on it! Four doors - the windows on the back doors even roll down. A fabulous deep brown truck with a brown interior. Of course it was a V8 but when cruising it will go down to 4 cylinders which saves on gas. I think I explained that right. Haha... Did I mention that I really love trucks? I think I've nearly always wanted to own one. And I just love an chance I get to ride in one or better yet, to drive a truck. I was telling a friend last week that I had truck envy because he had a truck and a couple other people I'd just met had trucks. So I was thrilled when I was offered the chance to drive this beauty today. I'd just been out to lunch with some friends and had received a ride with two others in the truck. When we left, they said I could drive. How cool is that?!?!?! It really made my day.

No comments: