Monday, May 26, 2008

It has begun!

Summer is here. The first two staff members arrived yesterday. Three more arrive today and the rest come tomorrow. Staff training officially starts tomorrow. Our summer ministry has begun. I'm so excited that it's finally here. I feel like I've been preparing and preparing and now I can put into action what I've been preparing. I feel pretty calm about everything. There's been a lot of time & effort put into getting ready for the summer and it seems like more things are under control. I know without a doubt that I've forgotten some things and there are probably other things that I could have spent more time on. But here I stand, at the beginning of staff training, and I will make the best of it with what I have. I believe we are in for a great summer!

No comments: