Sunday, November 09, 2014

Questions

So many questions fill my mind. Most I may never have an answer to. And I'm learning to be okay with that. I don't have to understand everything. I don't have to be in control. Whew. That's hard to say. But I tend to mess things up when I try to control situations. Instead I'm realizing that I have to learn to trust. Oh but that is soooo hard sometimes. Being suspicious and cynical is just easier...or so it seems. But ultimately, it's not easier. It's no way to live. So instead I will extend trust. I will open my heart to others. And I will believe that the One who does hold all the answers will show me the next step to take. And then the next step. And the next. One step at a time. 

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will direct your path." ~Proverbs 3:5-6


No comments: