Monday, January 07, 2013

Monday Meanderings

Random tidbits for this cold Monday morning.....

I was born in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho.

I enjoy asking the hard questions.


Someday I would like to learn and try to change my own oil.
For unknown reasons, it's difficult for me to throw away a perfectly good shoebox.

I love to organize....but somehow my bedroom always gets skipped over

I enjoy being crafty and should probably make more time for it.

I have a pretty awful memory.

I sometimes wonder if any even reads blogs anymore.

I've never done yoga but think I will change that in 2013.

I wish I knew more about cars...maybe then I wouldn't get so paranoid about the strange noises that I hear in my car.

I love books....perhaps too much.

I have never tried to bench-press but I think I want to try it.

No comments: