Monday, December 20, 2010

You are beautiful, Lord.

God, I release to you my dreams and my relationships. You are holy. You are Sovereign. I set my eyes on you, trusting in You, believing You will work according to Your good purposes. When I falter, when I look to the right or to the left, set my eyes on You. My trust must be in You and You alone because You are my sufficiency. I believe You are good. I believe You love me. Help me to walk in that, head held high, confident in my relationship with You. Thank you God. Thank you Jesus. Thank You Holy Spirit.

You are beautiful, Lord. All that You do is beautiful. You alone are God. You alone are good. I am Your beloved child and I am in awe of Your grace. Forgive me when I don't act as a child of You. Love me. Pour over me Your grace. Fill me with Your Spirit. Create in me a clean heart and set Your Spirit upon me. Don't hide Your face because it is You that I seek. I love to see You, to know You more. Be exalted, O Lord, in my life. Be glorified in all that I am, in all that I think, say and do. I sit Your presence and wait upon You...

No comments: