Thursday, December 03, 2009

Probably won't do, but would be cool...

*Set off a fire extinguisher - this one could happen, I suppose
*Buy a samurai sword – not sure what I would do with it but it sounds cool
*Get elected to public office
*Pilot an airplane – once I got to take a flight lesson and sat in the pilot’s seat, I did the take off by myself but the landing was all done by the instructor
*Visit the source of one of the world’s great rivers, such as the Nile
*Visit every capital city in Europe.
*Partake in a Japanese Tea Ceremony.
*Be in the stands when two rival South American club teams play each other in soccer.
*Scuba dive off Australia's Great Barrier Reef.
*Set foot on each of the seven continents.
*Travel India by train.
*Dance Tango in Argentina.
*Ride the Trans-Siberian Express across Asia.
*Visited more foreign countries than U.S. States
*Spend the night in a storied/historic hotel.
*Go sailing.
*Experience weightlessness.

No comments: