Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Unchanging grace

The joy of the Lord is my strength The joy of the Lord is my strength. The JOY of the LORD is my STRENGTH. Holy Spirit, fill me. Saturate me. Overwhelm my heart. I can't be content with where I am at. I can't stay the same. I must draw closer to You. I must become more and more like You. I cry out for Your hand of mercy to heal me. I am weak and I need Your love to free me. O Lord, You are my Rock, my strength in weakness. Come rescue me O Lord. You are my hope. You are the only one I need. You are God and I will rest in You.

I want to love You. I want to love You. Let me know the way You love me. I love You. I love You. I am loved by You. I am loved by You. I am Your beloved. Your creation. And you love me as I am. You care for me. My every need You know. The breath I breathe, You have given me. My next heartbeat, You hold in Your hand. I am nothing without You. I desire only You. My heart longs for You. My eyes are set on You. I sit here in Your presence and rest in Your unchanging grace.

No comments: