Sunday, June 28, 2009

I rest in Your love

Show me Your heart. Show me Your ways. Show me You. One thing I ask of You, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon Your beauty and to see You in Your temple. I set my heart to seek Your face. The joy of the Lord is my strength. Why would I want anything less than You? There's nothing in this life to compare with Your love. Your love is better than life. Lord, You are worthy of all my praise.

You are Sovereign, Provider, my Sufficiency, my Rock and my Salvation. You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, Emmanuel, Mighty God, Alpha & Omega, Lover of my soul. You are my Shepherd and my God. You are my Guide.

You lead me in paths of righteousness. I am Your beloved. I rest in Your love. Wrap Your arms around me. Flood my soul with Your love. God, I love You and I long for more of You. You are so gracious to me. YOu have overwhelmed me with Your love, grace and mercy. Send Your glory, Lord, send it on down. Draw Your child to Yourself. Fill me, use me, mold me into Your likeness. I want to be like You. Hear my voice when I call Lord. Hear my prayer and be merciful to me. I am Yours.

No comments: