Saturday, January 24, 2009

My inauguration speech

Check out this inauguration speech generator. Here's the speech that I profoundly put together: (I put my words in bold)

My fellow Americans, today is a goofy day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "rose", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually communicate.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces collosal and muddled challenges like never before. Our economy is lackadaisical. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for frogs. Our healthcare system is subsequent. If your pinky toe is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a engineer. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a tractor mountain. But leaping together we can right this ship, and set a course for Maine.

Finally, I must thank my whimsical family, my nonchalant campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Walter L. Wilson for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of influencing the American people. Without your panoramic efforts, none of this would have been possible.

No comments: