Monday, November 10, 2008

I went to bed feeling fine!

Friday night I went to bed feeling fine though exhausted. Saturday morning I wake up and the left side of my face is numb and my ear is hurting. What in the world?!?! It kinda scared me so even though I was supposed to be facilitating all day, I decided to go to the doctor. I had to drive to Peoria to a walk-in medical facility. I didn't feel sick, just numb and with an earache. But it turns out that I was sick. I was running a 101 degree fever with a sinus infection which apparently can cause the numbness in the face. And I have an ear infection. The lady went to clean out my ear and it was awful. It hurt so bad!!! I cried like a baby. It continued to hurt for most of Saturday. Yesterday I was feeling better so I went to Confession but I had to wear cotton in my ear. The music was a bit loud but mostly okay. Today is feels okay. You know that feeling you get on an airplane where your ears plug up and you just want them to pop. That's how my left ear feels and I really don't like it. It sure makes it hard to hear.

No comments: