Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm fresh out of titles.

"I am amazed by how many people are frozen in fear of making a mistake. It is a good thing to make mistakes. It means you are trying new things. It is not a good thing to make the same mistake over and over again. I want to keep making mistakes, learning from them and correcting my course through life."

I found this quote somewhere awhile ago. Right now it's challenging me to push ahead, pursuing kids and getting them to come to the new ministry that I'm starting. Sure I have fears about all this, but I believe that God will be there. I just need to rely on Him rather than myself.

Plus I'm studying the life of Moses in a women's Bible study. Moses was a man of incredible faith and courage. I would love to be more like him.

No comments: