Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thought-less

I am without thought. And yet. My mind is going a million miles a minute. It's pretty much all about work these days. Recruiting staff, developing a camp theme, designing brochures, fielding phone calls, composing emails and much more. Even writing that sentence took over an hour due to interruptions and mental sidetracks.

Our power went out last night. I was sitting in my living room when all of a sudden, it was pitch black. Really. I put my hand in front of my face and bumped my nose because I couldn't even see where my hand was. I stumbled and tripped to my room to find my cell phone and used that as a "flashlight". Thankfully I live next door to the office so I went there and searched for a real flashlight. Success!

This week we are offering level one certification in ropes course facilitation. Sadly I am unable to be a part of it due to the above list of madness that I'm involved in. But we do have ten people here for that course. I'll be trained on our high ropes course later, I just won't have the official ACCT certification that would allow me to facilitate at any course. I'll take that class at a later date.

No comments: