Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fall resolution

Someone sent these "fall resolutions" to me. Some of these are tough to do!

Give up complaining . . . focus on gratitude.

Give up harsh judgments . . . think kind thoughts.

Give up worry . . . trust divine providence.

Give up discouragement . . . be full of hope.

Give up bitterness . . . turn to forgiveness.

Give up hatred . . . return good for evil.

Give up anger . . . practice patience.

Give up pettiness . . . put on maturity.

Give up gloom. . . enjoy the beauty that is around you.

Give up jealousy . . . pray for trust.

Give up gossiping . . . control your tongue.

Give up sin. . . . turn to virtue.

~ That reminds me...I made resolutions at the beginning of this year. I suppose I ought to reconsider those and see what more I might do before the end of the year which is nearly upon us!

No comments: