Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Honduras

Oh dear, I have sad news. Due to the new job responsibilities I am assuming as well as the timing of all of it, I will not be going on the Honduras missions trip that I had written about. This is cause for a lot of disappointment and sadness and yet, also a slight bit of relief. I'm really bummed not to get to go to Honduras. I was really looking forward to seeing Deysey again. She'll be 15 in July so she doesn't have too much longer in the program. But there's also a bit of relief that I'm feeling because I have so much going on right now. Handling the details of this trip seemed like one more thing on an already long list of things to do.

Thank you for your prayers! It's been such a blessing to see so many people come along side me to partner with me on this trip. And I hope to go on the next trip that Compassion has scheduled to Honduras which will be in April 2009.

No comments: