Friday, July 08, 2016

Grape bugs, leaks and a delivery driver

Yesterday I took delivery of a trampoline and had some issues with the driver who took down a power line in front of my house, blamed me for it being too low and then drove off. Fast forward to last night's dream. I had a dream that there were grapes in the kitchen floor and when I went to pick them up, they turned into round green bugs with hundreds of legs and they would scurry away from me and then turn back into a grape. While I'm trying to smash them, I realize that we have water leaking from a jug that was left on the counter. Only this jug managed to leak enough water to be ankle deep and ice cold. I finally smash all the grapes and begin mopping up water when I hear a crash and look into the den. The delivery truck driver had come back and driven his truck into my house and was coming to kill me. I ran to hide in the closet and call 911. And I just kept kicking myself for smashing all the grape bugs because maybe they could've eaten the driver before he could find me. I could hear him pounding and banging, trying to get out of his truck. Suddenly I woke up and realized that the banging was my neighbor taking apart our old trampoline. I guess it's time to get up.

No comments: