Sunday, June 19, 2016

Flip Flops, Friends, and Faith

Next week our church is having a ladies retreat. The theme is Flip Flops, Friends and Faith. I was bummed to realize that I couldn't go but happy to get a chance to help with the preparations. 


I found a flip flop pattern online. With some modification, I added the theme verse. 

1Corinthiabs 16:13 ~ "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."

Using foam adhesive and ribbon, I created the 3D flip flop. 


To go along with these flip flops, I picked up some burlap sacks to put chocolate in. And then added a small version of the flip flops to stay with the theme. 


Each lady with be given a flip flop and chocolate bag at the retreat. 


It should be a great weekend. A photo booth, a godly woman to speak words of encouragement and refreshment, lots of good food and of course, tons of laughter and fun! I'm so bummed to have to miss it. 

No comments: