Thursday, January 07, 2016

New

It's a new year. Time for people to set resolutions that will be broken within the month. I guess that sounds cynical, doesn't it? But it's true. Just because the year has changed doesn't mean we will. I was listening to the local Christian radio station and they were saying that 92% of resolutions will be broken. Wow. That doesn't leave much hope for change. 

I didn't set any resolutions this year. I have goals but they aren't tied to the new year. I even started some of them last year. Like working out. I joined a gym in mid December and started meeting with a trainer. I also started coloring. It's relaxing and gives me a chance to take deep breaths and calm my anxious heart. 

Anyhow. I'm rambling. This post really doesn't have a point. Oops. 

No comments: