Sunday, November 01, 2015

Remember

It's November. A time when people often reflect on what they are thankful for. I've really been struggling lately with a negative attitude toward just about everyone and everything that is happening. I'm sure I haven't been pleasant to be around. And while I could give plenty of seemingly valid reasons for being a pooper, the truth is just that I've forgotten. 

Forgotten God's faithfulness 
Forgotten God's goodness
Forgotten God's provision
Forgotten God's healing 

So I turn my mind to remembering what God has done. And for at least the next month I will be writing down something I'm thankful for every day. Every. Single. Day. 

Thankful #1 - I am thankful for God's peace. While I don't always allow it to permeate every crevice of my life, I am grateful for those days when I do surrender. 

No comments: