Friday, August 07, 2015

Communication in Marriage

Dear God, Thank You for my husband. Thank You for the relationship that we have, although I always pray that it continues to grow! Thank You for working in our lives and leading us through transformation! I lift up my marriage to You and ask that You help my husband and I grow in the area of communication. I pray that we can talk to each other kindly and respond in love to each other. Help us not to be selfish or pursue things that will only benefit us, but rather help us to keep each other in mind. I pray that our marriage and other marriages would be blessed by having an awesome communication line! May Your words be on our lips daily. May Your wisdom and your encouragement flow through us affirming our spouses in Jesus’ name AMEN!

No comments: