Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Forgive me, Lord

Dear Lord, I am so sorry for hiding my sin and I am so sorry for blaming others. I often justify my sin, excuse it, or find a way to make it seem like it is some else’s fault. Please forgive me for the way I have dealt with my sin. I pray that You would reveal to me all my sin so that I may repent and avoid doing it again. Help me see areas of my life and marriage where I am quick to pass the blame. Help me take responsibility for the choices I make and help me to repent. I pray I can receive your grace. I also pray I can forgive my husband for his trespasses, his offenses, his imperfections, his sin. Please help us to drag our sin into Your light and be transformed. May Your mercy lead us toward true intimacy in our relationship with You and with each other in Jesus’ name AMEN!

No comments: