Monday, July 09, 2012

Travels with Holly around America

Hahaha...so the post title was inspired by John Steinbeck and his book called "Travels with Charley In Search of America."  Good book by the way.  In three days I begin 2 weeks of traveling.  First I head to Nashville for a business trip - gotta update some business partners who are new to the program I run.  Then I'll go to Indiana for my brother's wedding.  I am so excited to be a part of his wedding party and to celebrate with him. After the wedding, I'll head home for 36 hours....just enough time to unpack, do laundry, and repack.  From there, it's off to Chicago I go for another business trip - this time to give a presentation to 350 people.  Call me crazy but I'm so stoked about it....definitely the largest crowd I've ever spoken to!! Next stop, Wisconsin to see my little brother, sister-in-law and 2 adorable nieces...obviously I'm looking forward to that. Then I'll continue to north into Minnesota to see my parents for a few days, back to my brother's in Wisconsin and then home....just in time to lead VBS at my church.

Whew....anyone else tired yet? Don't worry, after VBS, I'll stay home for 15 days before embarking on my next adventure. :)  Did I mention that I love to travel?!  I'm looking forward to meeting new people, hearing people's stories and being the light of Christ wherever I go.  And I'm definitely praying that I get to share my faith with people along the way.

Can't wait to see what adventures lie ahead....

No comments: