Friday, February 25, 2011

Seeking God....seeking breakthrough....

Create in my a pure heart O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Forgive me Lord for my lack of faith. Forgive me for negative thoughts about other people. Forgive me when I am not truthful, forgive me when I am not a good witness of You.

You are Alpha and Omega. You have surrounded me with Your love. You are my Shepherd. You are King over all. You are King of kings and Lord of lords, Prince of Peace, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Wonderful Counselor, Healer, Sustainer, Provider, Emmanuel….my Rock and Refuge and fortress in the storm.

I offer to You me – all that I am, all that I think or say or do. I am seeking Your face, seeking Your wisdom and direction. I don’t want to move from this place until I know You are going with me. Without You, I am nothing. Without You, all will fail. I need You Lord Jesus. I need You to be the compass of my life.
Mighty God, I am seeking breakthrough from You. Breakthrough in my finances – in how to live by what You’ve given me and to break the chains of debt.

No comments: