I got this list from a friend - it started out with 45 but I made a few modifications. A new year often has people thinking of resolutions and what they have learned/what is to come. So I thought this list was appropriate. Enjoy!
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
5. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
6. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
7. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
8. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
9. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
10. It's okay to let your friends see you cry.
11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
13. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry - God never blinks.
14. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
15. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
16. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
17. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
18. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
19. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age.
20. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
21. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ''In five years, will this matter?".
22. Always choose life.
23. Forgive everyone everything.
24. What other people think of you is none of your business...
25. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
26. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
27. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
28. Believe in miracles.
29. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
30. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
31. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
32. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
33. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
34. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
35. The best is yet to come.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
38. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
39. Love passionately.
40. Smile. Laugh. Skip.