Thursday, June 25, 2009

Live interruptable.

Holy interruptions. Lord, invade my life with holy interruptions. Saturate me with Your presence. Drench me in the river of You. Leave no area untouched. I want to live interruptibly (is that even a word?). Please don't let me get so set in my ways and my plans that I miss out on You. I don't want to be selfish. Don't let me get in the way of what You are doing. Be the center of my life. Be the center of all my relationships. All that I do, all that I am should revolve around You. Don't let me long for something that is not of You. I long to be consumed by You. I long for Your holy fire to burn in me. Burn away all my impurity. Refine me, Lord, in the fire of trials. I am Yours. Take my life and use it for Your purposes. You are enough.

No comments: