Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally giving in

Okay, so I’ve seen this going around on Facebook and finally decided to give in and write a list about me. Up until yesterday, I had gotten away without being tagged but now I really can’t escape it. So here goes…

You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. I don’t know how random this stuff is but it’s the best I could come up with right now.

1. I'm crazy ticklish.
2. I like to skip.
3. Snow makes me very happy. I’m not a huge fan of driving in it but I love to play in the snow!
4. I love to be spontaneous and random. But this means that I’m sometimes seen as odd by others.
5. I don't usually enjoy talking on the phone - much to the dismay of my mom.
6. I rarely fold and put away laundry on the same day it was washed.
7. I don't usually like shopping…unless it’s to spend someone else’s money.
8. I am an amateur photographer or at least, I try to be.
9. I drink too much Crystal Light.
10. I love to write. And I would like to write a book someday.
11. I want to travel to new places and experience other cultures.
12. I long for deep friendships
13. I’m not very good at small talk nor do I enjoy it. I want to talk about things that really matter in life…like whether creamy or crunchy peanut butter is better. 
11. My favorite kind of pizza is pepperoni from Monical’s.
12. I LOVE trucks.
13. I am a BIG fan of Mexican food.
14. My all time favorite author is John Steinbeck. East of Eden is my favorite book.
15. I want to climb a “14er”.
16. I want to have lots of little kids one day.
17. I am pretty shy around some people and pretty outgoing around others.
18. I never really know what to say when people ask me where I'm from.
19. I remember weird, random facts about people.
20. I don't get angry about many things, however, those who hurt helpless people make me furious.
21. I would love to go back to school--there's a lot I still want to learn.
22. I like to edit papers.
23. I want to visit England. If I were presented with the opportunity to live there, I’d jump at the chance.
24. I’ve been trying to teach myself to play guitar and am failing miserably at it.
25. There are a lot of things that I could do in life and be very happy which frees me up from feeling "stuck" in one career path.

No comments: