Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What am I going to be for Halloween?

Yesterday, I took four girls shopping at the mall. We were on the lookout for a Halloween costume for me. I told them that I wanted to wear a blue wig that I have at camp. The rest of the costume I was open to suggestions. We went to a bunch of stores. They designed an outfit out of blue/black checkered leggings, black hoop earrings, black ballet slippers, a black lace skirt, a white t-shirt that we had airbrushed with "Miss Holly is on deck" in black & blue of course, the blue wig and they insist upon blue makeup and some glitter. Much of the stuff I already own but a few things had to be purchased. Unfortunately the leggings don't fit so I need to return them and see about an alternative. It was fun to let them figure out what I should wear and search the stores for deals and even ideas. We had a blast. Friday night we are going trick-or-treating and to a Halloween party. It should be fun.

No comments: