Sunday, February 17, 2008

Travels

So I've been on the road traveling for about 10 days and still have three to go. I haven't been online much because there's been so much to do. I've had a job interview, visited friends in Wheaton for a few days, hung out with my brother at his school in Indiana, then off to Alabama to visit my grandma and pack my stuff up. After a few days there, I'm now back in Wheaton seeing friends and dropping off my stuff in my new apartment in Lacon. Then I'm off to Minnesota to pack up the rest of my stuff in a moving truck and bring it back down here. Did I mention I'm tired of traveling??? These 10 hour days are getting old. Just two more to go and then I can settle in to my new place and maybe not travel too much for awhile. Not likely though, since I might need to get out and do some recruiting for this summer.

I guess it's worth mentioning here that I got a new job. I'm going to be the Program Director at Great Oaks Camp in Lacon, IL. It's super exciting. I'll write more about it soon.

1 comment:

Dan Ehrman said...

Congratulations on the new job! I bet you miss Target already. :) Sorry I missed you while you were in town again. Hope things are going ok for you driving around in the cold.
Have fun at camp!!!