Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

It's that time again. A new year has arrived and another one has ended. Today is a day to look forward at what is to come, to dream big of what might be this year.

Here are my goals for 2008:

1. Memorize one verse each week
2. Learn to use my crockpot well
3. Read one non-fiction book each month
4. Blog at least once a week
5. Work out 4x/week
6. Purchase a new betta fish and clean his bowl once a week
7. Visit my parents 3x
8. Share my opinions more often (tactfully, of course)
9. Send out "Holly's Happenings" letters 4x this year - Feb, May, Aug, Dec
10. Live passionately & confidently (while hard to measure, it's important to me)
11. Read one professional development book/magazine each month
12. Learn to crochet

I'm excited to see what 2008 holds. There are so many amazing things that could happen. Whether good or bad, sad or happy, tears or laughter, I'm looking forward to a new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you! I admire your constant striving for improvement.