Thursday, December 06, 2007

Dear God

This prayer was written by a teen that I worked with in PA. It's a beautiful expression of a girl that is seeking God.

---------------------------------------------
Help me to cry out to You. Help me to serve You. Help me to want You. Help me to live for You. Please give me the strength to witness You to the people who need You. Help me to be brave and stand up for what's right. Help me to admit whenever I sin against You. Help me to change - to change myself, then to change others. You alone are worthy of all praise. You alone are great. You are the only true GOD. You are the only one that can change hearts. You have all command on heaven and earth. You are the Prince of Peace. You are our Father. You are all powerful, awesome, amazing, kind, Shepherd, merciful, loving, kind, gracious, wise and humble. You are so many things. No one can describe You. God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

I love You!
-Your Daughter

No comments: