Saturday, September 08, 2007

Sadness

I'm losing my car...Last week when I was in MN to visit family, there was a big hail storm which put dents in my car. I finally took it in to a shop for an estimate. They found 81 dents in my poor car and there were some that they didn't even circle! In the end, they have decided to total my car. It's so sad! I love my car. It's been in my family since 1998 and I have had it since 2001. My friend Stacy and I have twin cars which made her easy to find when I was meeting her somewhere. It's time though. I must give up my car and go searching for another one.

This afternoon I begin my search for a car. I don't imagine it's going to be a really fun experience but hopefully it won't be too awful. I must admit, I have a small fear that I'll get swindled or something. There is no good reason for me to buy a super nice car and I don't want to be pressured into more than I need. I can't stand salespeople that pressure you into buying something. Ugh...we'll see how it goes today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the car is drivable, you don't have to accept the settlement...the cheapest car you'll ever own is the one you have right now!