Monday, September 03, 2007

Numbers

2500+ miles driven
6 states
dozens of friends
4 generations of family
5 different houses I stayed at

7 - the Harry Potter book that I read
4 - the number of new books I purchased while traveling
1 - the number of books read while on vacation
171 - the number of emails I had waiting for me at work when I returned

It's been quite the journey. I loved having the opportunity to visit friends, to see family I haven't seen in awhile and to drive through some beautiful areas. It's good to be home though and be able to sleep in my own bed!

1 comment:

Dan Ehrman said...

Sounds like you had a good trip. I heard you were coming into town, but I was out of town myself...sorry...it would have been fun to see you!
Hope things go well as you head into the fall...
blessings