Thursday, September 27, 2007

A burden

I'm carrying a heavy burden right now. It's really getting me down. There's a lot of pressure on me right now and it's draining. On top of that, I have an important weekend event that starts tomorrow. I've got about 50 kids coming to camp for the Leadership Training Seminar. It's the first one of the year and it's a really big deal. I don't feel prepared for it and it begins in less than 24 hours!

Pray for me. Pray that I would find my strength in the Lord. Pray that I can set aside this burden and focus on the next three days. There will be time enough after that to ask & answer the millions of questions jammed in my head. Pray that God would give me extraordinary wisdom and grace. And pray that my attitude would be honoring to Christ.

No comments: