Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Open the book

Saw this on marko's blog:
The rules are:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next four sentences on your blog, along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest!

Well, I am sitting here at work and the closest thing to me is The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People which I've been meaning to read for awhile but just haven't gotten around to. It was recommended to me by my previous boss when I mentioned to him that I was struggling with time management.

Let's see, page 123, 5th sentence.....
"We are limited, but we can push back the borders of our limitations."

This comes in the midst of habit 2: begin with the end in mind. Interesting....

No comments: